Ten Reasons to Choose Savannah Bone and Joint
for Personal and Compassionate Orthopaedic Care:
1. State-of-the-art office with electronic medical records for maximum convenience, confidentiality and security.
2. Convenient in-office imaging system with state-of-the-art processing.
3. Kind, courteous staff who are knowledgeable and professional to help expedite care.
4. A warm and comfortable boutique-style office where you will feel like a person: welcome and important. We don't take the high volume approach to care and you will never get a beeper when you check in!!!!
5. A physician who will take the time to be sure you understand your problem and have your important questions and concerns addressed. We have the shortest waiting times in the region!
6. A place where every effort is made to treat everyone with respect and fairness; where you will be treated by the Surgeon, and not his physician assistant, on every visit.
7. The experience to make the correct diagnosis and attempt to correct the problem in the most appropriate way, with surgery as a last resort. We utilize only the most proven, "best-practice" procedures, not the current fad.
8. An office dedicated to Savannah's great medical community and hospitals. We participate in educational programs and local health related events.
9. Peace of mind knowing you have received quality, compassionate twenty-first-century care second to none in Savannah and the low-country.
10.The local leader in the new patient-centered care (PCC) movement promoted by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS). Please call us for details.